Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
Galatians 4:21 NKJV
What does it mean to be under the law? Is that the Ten Commandments? Or is that the entirety of the Word of God? Either way, that is a lot of pressure. It is a mirror to show you that you can not get to God on your own. You need the Savior, Jesus!
So, how do we use the Law in our lives if we are saved? What would the Law, the Ten Commandments look like from a different angle? Let’s see what some of them would look like!
- We would only put the true God before us.
- We would only worship the only true God.
- All our words would glorify God.
- We would spend at least one day in seven to spend with God.
- We would honor our parents.
- Our words and actions would promote life and not murder.
- Our lifestyle would promote healthy marriages.
- We would be a people who gives because we care and we want to bless others.
- Our words and actions would be truthful, not deceptive.
- We would always have the best in our hearts and minds for those around us.
Do you see the Law in a new light? How are you going to live this out?